- We book for a minimum of two nights. For a one night booking we charge an extra € 45,- .
- We host an absolute maximum of four people.This is due to local regulations.
- We can host family's up to four persons.
- Our rates are from € 165,- a night for up to two persons. This is exclusive 5% touristtax.
- We charge € 60,- a night for an extra person.
- Children up to 6 years of age subject to a € 24,50 charge. From 6 to 16 years € 40,00 and from 16 years on the normal rate of € 60,- per day as an extra person, with two adults.
- Weekly rate for up to two persons € 1050,- (5 % tourist taxes excluded)
- We can provide a children's cot free of charge.
- We can provide a breakfast you can prepare yourself and in your own time for € 12,50 p.p. (includes croissants, fresh rolls, homemade jam, eggs, cheese etc.)
- Laundry : € 7,50,- a spin. With drying € 12,00.
- Upon booking we require a € 100,- downpayment (see info below). We gladly receive the rest of your payment upon arrival.
- We do not accept creditcards.
- Our rates include normal cleaning costs but is exclusive 5% tourist taxes. (excessive cleaning subject to an extra charge of € 60,-).
- Check in from 14.00. If our schedule allows, you are welcome to check in or and deposit your luggage with us before 13.30 on the day of your arrival. Otherwise there are good lockers available at Central Station where you can store your luggage while looking around town.
- Check out up to 11.00. If circumstances allow, check in- and out moments can be adapted after consultation.
Reservation conditions in case of a sudden change of plans:
- Check with your insurance for refunds in case of emergency
- 100 % refund if you cancel 2 months in advance.
- 50 % refund if you cancel 1 month in advance.
- 20 % refund if you cancel 2 weeks in advance.
- No refund if you cancel one week in advance.
- No refund if you wish to end your stay with us prematurely, due to factors outside of our scope of influence.
- Our aim is to make your stay with us as pleasant as we possibly can. If there is anything we can assist you with, or something that you miss, please let us know and we will try to be of service
Sadly our ship is not suited for wheelchairs.
- Pets are welcome after consultation.
- Absolutely no-smoking inside. (smoking is allowed on deck)
- Drugs are not allowed.
- We live in a residential area and we do have neighbours. We expect our quests to behave accordingly and with respect for their surroundings.
- Please always make sure everything is locked and turn of heating and lights before leaving.This is especially urgent with current energy rates and climate change!
- Our hot water is generated by a sunboiler or oilheater. Always use water responsibly.
- Children should be supervised at all times, inside and outside of the accommodation. Remember, our ship is surrounded by (deep) water. We can not assume responsibility for their safety.
- Two small children's life vests are available and obligatory when staying on deck with children who can not swim.
- We reserve the right to end your stay with us at any moment if any of our house rules are not respected or upon rude and antisocial behaviour.
- Although we are insured, we do not accept any responsibility for loss of, or damages to personal property or person.
- We do not assume responsibility for personal injury if this has occurred as a result of factors that are outside of our scope of influence, such as improper use of devices, sickness, injury, or other incidents. Please make sure you are properly insured for these kind of situations. Also make sure you have insurance in case of cancellation!
- We do not refund bills if you wish to terminate your stay with us due to external factors such as bad weather, building noise in the area etc.
- When you book with us, you thereby accept our terms and conditions.
Bank acount info:
ABNAMRO swift code (for areas outside of the European Union) : ABNANL2A
Iban acount number: NL31 ABNA 0899945244, name of van Aalderen, de Laaf